Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Matt 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Matt 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Mark 11:23 – 24 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
1 John 5: 14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Isaiah 65: 24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Number 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Psalm24:7-10 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
- Every marine power assign to kill me, kill yourself and die, in Jesus name
- My spirit man underneath the waters, what are you doing there, come out by fire, in Jesus name
- Every evil already done against my life by marine power, be repaired by fie, in Jesus name
- Every marine witchcraft fish appearing in my dream, I cut off your head and I dash you to pieces, in Jesus name
- Every evil river fashioned against my destiny , dry up by fire, in Jesus name
- I break the hold of marine spirit over my life, in Jesus name
- I break myself loose from marine witchcraft cage, in Jesus name
- Anything representing me underneath any evil river, catch fire and be roasted, in Jesus name
- My spirit man receive fresh fire and reject bewitchment, in Jesus name
- Power of God deliver me from marine powers, in Jesus name
- Every evil covenant I have gone into consciously and unconsciously with marine power, break by the power in the blood of Jesus
- Marine witchcraft alter assigned against my life, catch fire and die, in Jesus name
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, O God Arise and help me, in Jesus name